Blast Machine Screens & Covers
Blast machine screens and covers help keep contaminants from entering the blast machine. Recessed screens keep out particles larger than 1/4-inch diameter. Steel covers fit on top of the blast machine (with or without the recessed screen in place) to keep out rain. Moisture interferes with most blast media and cause blockages in the blast machine valves and plumbing.
Description of Operation
- The recessed steel screen fits into the concave head of the blast machine. The operator places one or more bags of abrasive onto the screen and cuts the bag(s) to allow abrasive to flow through the precisely sized holes in the screen to fill the blast machine.
- The recessed screen can be used with bulk abrasive loading systems.
- When not in use, the blast machine should be covered to prevent moisture or airborne trash from falling into the pressure vessel.
- Keeps work-site debris out of blast machine to prevent work stoppages
- Allows steel cover to be used without removing screen
- Durable heavy-gauge steel construction
- 1/4″ mesh opening size
|03362||10″ diameter screen||128.00|
|03098||14″ diameter screen||128.00|
|03099||16″ diameter screen||128.00|
|20357||20″ diameter screen||136.00|
|03100||24″ diameter screen||138.00|
|03101||30″ diameter screen||336.00|
|02391||30″ diameter screen||744.00|
Optional Steel Cover (lids)
- Durable heavy-gauge steel construction withstands work site use
- Heavy construction stays in place in windy environment
|03107||10″ diameter cover||66.00|
|02334||14″ diameter cover||76.00|
|02335||16″ diameter cover||82.00|
|20358||20″ diameter cover||112.00|
|02336||24″ diameter cover||118.00|
|02337||30″ diameter cover||236.00|
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730